After reviewing my Unit 3 Health assessment and comparing it to now, I see a few differences here and there. My physical health and fitness is pretty good. I rate it about a 6, compared to 4-5 back then. My psychological wellness is rated about the same as before, an 8. Also my spiritual wellness is rated the same around and 8. I think this is because I focused a little more on boosting up my physical daily activities with my son. We walk around, play outside when he wants to play, and we spend more quality time together stretching or doing silly things that he likes around the house.
My main goal back then was to excel in all three areas of my health to balance them out more and involve my son into them as well. I did achieve my goal in some way, but I know it could have been a little better. I like how my son learns from what I do and I know that it's healthy for him. I even got my sister and mother into doing relaxation exercises and focusing on making themselves healthier within all three categories.
I still want to implement new hobbies into my life for my spiritual and psychological well-being and make more time to do my exercises. I know it's hard being in school and being a full-time mom doing loads of stuff everyday, but I have a feeling I will have more time later on.
I would have to say that I enjoyed this course. I learned a lot more than I thought I would. I enjoyed the experiences and I plan to keep up with all the stuff I learned and learn new ways of keeping myself healthy. My health has boosted a lot. I have noticed my mood changes, my way of thinking, and just the more positive outcomes of viewing my everyday activities. I feel more accomplished at the end of the day and I think that's very important to me.
Fluerette,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed the course! I did as well. I also plan to keep up with the meditating and exercises that we learned. I find that I wake up every day happier and don't get depressed or down for little things. I give myself time to breathe and e alone. I also learned that there isn't anything wrong with a little "Me" time. :)
Good luck with everything! I enjoyed working together this term!
Jess
Fleurette,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you enjoyed the course! I truly did too. I am so very happy to hear that not only you are benefiting but your family as well. I hear you about trying to balance everything. I am a single parent and without my mom, I don't know where I'd be and try not to think about it. It is awesome that you are seeing and feeling results from your efforts! Keep up the good work.
Megan
Fleurette,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that you have included your son on your journey. This is something that he can carry with him as a special time with you. You are a great example for others.
Fleurette,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you enjoyed this course as much as I have. I even asked my AA f there were any more classes that are like this one I could take next term and there are not. I already completed Stress Management last term. I have found this class very rewarding and I am teaching my daughter the meditation techniques we have learned. I wish you all the best in your journey.
Hello Ms Fleurette!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to make quick improvements, and I am doing the best I can. I am proud of you and all of the other people in this class! I wish there were alot more classes like this because it was wonderful!!!!!!!
I wish you all the best!!
-Melisa A