Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hello and Welcome!

I am Fleurette Hardy. Most people call me Flo. I am 23 years old. I have a wonderful husband, a smart and adorable 18 month son, and another child on the way! I also have a dog (husky/Alaskan malamute mix) named Sebastion. I am currently in pursuit of my B.S. in Health Science.
My plans and goals are to get my degree and become a personal trainer and a physical therapist. I also plan to have a career in the Air Force in the later future.
I currently live in Arizona where I was born and raised. I am also Native American and come from the Navajo tribe. I am attaching a picture that I took just outside my backyard. I hold it close to my side because for us Native Americans eagles are a very good omen to encounter in life. This eagle was taken right outside my backyard. It's very good luck to have a magnificent creature show up and just say hi.

2 comments:

  1. Flo, congratulations on your expected bundle of joy! As a mother of 5, I can tell you that there is nothing in the world that compares to the joys of motherhood, although it does get interesting once they outnumber you...lol Good luck on your endeavors to join the Air Force and to be a personal trainer as well as a physical therapist. I am just about to finish my BS in Health Science, and then I am going for my MS in Occupational Therapy. I am looking forward to getting to know you better over the next few weeks.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flo,
    That is a beautiful picture. I wasn't to sure about this blog thing but it has been a great venue to really get to know the people in the class. I wish you the best on pursuing your dreams and goals in life.

    Mei-Ling

    ReplyDelete