I feel like a new baby soul running wild, free, scared, and yet confident. It's like a peeled back a thick layer of rubber attached over my soul and I let it breathe more cleansing air than ever before.
I find that these meditations and exercises help me gain a piece of myself that I lost from distractions. I enjoy each exercise after repeating them over and over daily. My mind is refreshed and at ease. My breathing is more important to me than anything right now. I feel like gliding along everyday in serenity just letting my stress bounce off me.
Even though I feel this way and it's the only way I can describe it, I find that I still need to grow and form myself more. I find that negativity in my life needs to be pushed away and let my need for life flourish. As, most of you know I am pregnant and just going through these meditations I feel that my child inside me is also benefiting from these too. It's important to me as a mom to provide what's best for my child and I really wish I could have done this sort of relaxation and meditation while I was pregnant with my first child. It helps me appreciate what I have more.
Hi Fleurette!!!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, I didn't know that you were pregnant. I think the Loving Kindness exercise, as well as the others, are wonderful to do while being pregnant. Although, I have never given birth, I could see how healing it would be for a mother-to-be and the baby.
-Melisa A. :)