My experience with the Loving Kindness exercise was interesting. I don’t
know how to say anything else about it. I don’t want to be too superficial
about it. But as I was listening to the lady, I felt a little awkward; mainly
because I didn’t know what to do or think at times. I didn’t know what she
meant by certain phrases on how to feel or how to go through the steps.
I tried this exercise twice already. I tried getting relaxed in a chair and
laying down, but the start of the exercise was always hard to grasp. It wasn’t
as beneficial as I thought it would have been. I guess I expected something
different. If I knew anyone that was more in tuned with their inner self, I
would recommend this. However, if a person doesn’t meditate or reflect on their
thoughts and such, I wouldn’t recommend it for them at first. I would recommend
something easier and understandable to undergo.
Mental workouts are exercises to work your brain. To help it think and move
along swiftly with ease and at times question and complicate things mentally in
order to solve the dilemma. Some mental workout benefits are keeping the mind
healthy and working, keeping it guessing and fresh so that it doesn’t get bored
or die. The mind is very powerful, therefore to keep it powerful, we must
exercise it. Some easy exercises would be spelling, mental imagery, crosswords,
puzzles, etc. These all help relax and work the mind to keep it healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment